Monday, December 24, 2012

Lost

Ive lost it all. Every sense of who I was, everything that made me happy... All of it, gone. I don't know what I want anymore. I didn't know I could be this confused; So far away from my own mind. I forgot what it feels like to love someone of something so wholeheartedly that I could find who I was. Now, I'm just wandering. I'm that girl who Judt can't be pleased. I didn't used to be like this. At one point, I found myself. I loved with all I had in me and never wanted to let that go. When I lost that, I lost myself. I would give everything up to just have one more day feeling that love. When He loved me and never wanted to let me go. When I was all he thought about, besides God. I know I was put aside for Heavenly Father's work. It's hard to say sometimes but I know it was the right choice. I wish things could be how they were. I wish he would write to me and at least tell me how he was doing. I don't see how someone can just fall out of love on an instant. I need it all back. That was my comfort zone. That was my happiness. That was supposed to be my happily ever after. All of this is in God's hands now. Until he choses.. I'll remain lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment