Now, I've never been one to publicly share my innermost thoughts and feelings but I'm hoping by sharing this now my mind will get a rest. I am constantly thinking about the past; letting it burden my thoughts and mind. I know I need to move on from certain things but sometimes I feel like I can't just "let it go". I wish it were that easy. My biggest problem is just letting go of someone I once loved so much. He left away to college last fall and it ended quite awkwardly. He wrote me a letter...in the mail. My heart was broken. Not because of the breakup, but more so over how he went about ending it. I thought I meant more than a one page letter. Clearly he didn't feel the same of my worth. Anywho, I never let that go. The pain afterwards left me unable to really love anyone again. I don't give guys chances because I'm afraid they'll hurt me, I don't let myself feel that same love. That's my problem...I won't let anyone try. So this summer, I'm ready to move along. I need the time to really focus on finding those feelings again with someone. I'm ready. Here I go!
No comments:
Post a Comment