<p>So my current thoughts have revolved around one person, and no, its not who you think. Have you ever had a best friend of the opposite sex? You know what its like then, people always assuming that you date him, and the usual marriage prospect. Well my absolute closest friend and I have this bond like no other. I could be with him and never get tired of his witty jokes, sarcastic humor and the way he makes me laugh. I now know for sure I have some sort of feelings for him. His mother and I have jokingly talked about this and planned some wedding arrangements. I always kid around but now something has finally clicked. I see how loving and caring he is with kids. I know he'll make an amazing dad. He's intelligent and driven so we could live comfortably. He has a strong testimony of the true restored gospel. He doesnt play around with love and I know deep down he feels something for me. The other day our ward's bishop interviewed him for a temple recommend and bishop told him he couldn't wait to see us get married in the temple.. when he told me this my heart skipped a beat. I'm not sure how to explain these feelings I have for him but I do know that he deserves to be happy. I've put a lot of thought into this and have come to realize, maybe that's why my relationships with other guys never work out? Regardless, my best friend was brought into my life for a reason. That reason is unknown to me yet, but I am beyond grateful for him and all he means to me.
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Can't shake this feeling
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment