Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My fairytale

Among some of my greatest aspirations, marrying in the temple is by far the most meaningful. I know my heavenly father has a plan for me. I know that right now he is preparing my husband for a wife like me. Something I've always said was "be as righteous as you want your husband to be". This makes me want to do good things. It makes me aware that my actions could possibly alter who I marry versus who I'm made for. If we follow the path set for us, righteously, we stay on the same as our eternal companion. If we stray away we may find ourselves with someone we weren't meant to be with. This has really got me thinking. I need to stay close to the gospel in order for my future husband to find me

No comments:

Post a Comment