It's awful how someone you used to care so much about and who cared the same about you can just change so quickly. I have a guy in my school who I've had a crush on since we were 12. He and I finally became good friends last year, my junior year. We could just hang out and have fun together. Eventually we both realized we cared more for each other than to just be friends. We wanted more. So we gave it a shot. I really did care a lot about him until something suddenly changed. The two of us together had too many complications and we decided to end it. After that I just couldn't see him the same. We went a large part of the summer not talking to each other or seeing each other that much. Now that school has started I have a class with him. We don't speak, look at or even acknowledge one another's existence. And throughout that entire class I just think about all the things we talked about. I remember when he told me he liked me and the sweet messages he'd leave. I do miss it. Every bit of it. He was someone I thought I would always have around, just in case I ever needed him. Now he's just somebody I used to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment